Welcome!

Welcome dear readers.

This is my first time blogging. Although there were a few times when i have the determination to blog, it wouldn't last. (Hopefully this time it will).

Well, this blog will basically be about me, my hobbies, the moments in my life, my surroundings, the people around me and some randomness. My influence to blogging is from my buddies, Jestina & Andy and also S.K.Y.

I will try my best to keep the blog entertaining and updated so please show your support! Thanks in advance!

*THIS BLOG IS OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED ON 2/APRIL/2009, AT 07:23 PM LOCAL TIME.*

4 comments:

Ah-Yong said...

hey hey!!! happy opening ohh!! when 2/04/2010!!! gota punnn kek one ohh!!! =D HAHA!!! all the best... ure da man, do the right thing!

April 3, 2009 at 8:08 AM  
Joshua said...

ahahahha....harap banyak tunjuk ajar~!
pun kek?? ahaha...then i shud be expecting some from u and jes liao....ahahhahah

April 3, 2009 at 8:32 AM  
Hungryduo said...

haha "CHOCOLATE" cake got lar hahaha
anything don't know about blogging feel free to ask ahh.. you know your kawan very kind one.

April 3, 2009 at 5:30 PM  
Ah-Yong said...

iayah.. hilang tia the cbox gang!!! i wana left comment tuu.. kan cari kerja bah.. iatah kan advertise~ unless u're willing to hire me.. i very worth hire one.. 10cups of kopi bin.. 10bowl of kolomee will do! HAHAHA! morning yoo

April 6, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment