BRIDEX 2009 (Preparation Day)

August 8, 2009

I actually volunteered to be Liaison Officers for the BRIDEX 2009. But due to some clashes with my work attachment and also some inconvenient issues, I decided to withdraw from it. But still, that doesn't stop me from taking part in BRIDEX 2009. I am having my work attachment under Infindo Technology, i-Centre. Since my company is taking part in BRIDEX 2009, so I am participating as well.

Below are the pre-exhibition photos for the BRIDEX 2009. Just some preparation, setting up the booth and get things ready for the big day.

FYI: The Brunei International Defence Exhibition (BRIDEX) is the premier defence & security event in South East Asia. It brings together the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of defence & security equipment and systems from across the entire supply chain, and high level international government and defence & security officials, providing them with a unique experience in business facilitation.
Source: www.bridex2009.com


Newly constructed site for the BRIDEX 2009.


Great architecture.


One of the unique architecture you can find in Brunei.


Setting up the booth.


Group photos with friends and colleagues.


Few of the iPhone applications that Infindo made.


=)


Other companies are busy setting up as well.


Huge ventilation pipes.


My gift for participating in the event.
JK =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment