BRIDEX 2009 (Day 4)

August 15, 2009

Yeah i know... FINALLY! A NEW POST! Sorry people, just been simply busy and I don't wanna give any excuses. Let's just finish this BRIDEX thingie. Now you might think the last post was Day 1, and why is it Day 4 now? It was because me and my colleagues take turn to look after the booth, and I was there for Day 1 and Day 4.

Day 4 was the last day of the exhibition. The last day was really free and there wasn't really much people and visitor. It was open to public and I met quite a number of my friends there. Since I was really free, I decided to walk around and make full use of my camera. =)



Small-sized military tank.


This must be... an APV? Correct me if I'm wrong =)


and it is manufactured by Renault.


Big creamy military truck with dozens and dozens of wheel nuts


This must be some military medic vehicle.


Future soldier: "Piu! Piu!"


OK no more big macho tanks. Now to the scale models.


I wonder how much damage this thing can do...


Looks deadly.


I wonder what is so special about the bullet standing in the middle.


Different types of facial and cosmetic products. Oops, I mean ammo and grenades.


This is what happen when your camera doesn't have wide angle =(


I assume these are pickup robots or robots that are use to diffuse bombs.


Scale model 1


Scale model 2


This is the interior of the dome shaped building. Looks kinda cool so I captured it.


Mr Soldier: "Hey Yo! What's up? Let's hit the dancefloor!"


0 comments:

Post a Comment