Life in campus, a few weeks back...

For the last few months, I've been enjoying life, ENJOY, man, ENNJOOYYY!! I went on a vacation to Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, London, Thailand, Australia, Beijing, Manchester, Lisbon, Paris, Madrid, Munich, Tokyo, Las Vegas and Seoul! WOW, around the world, man!! When in homeland, everyday I'll go to Excapade eat sushi and every evening go cruise around and party all night! SUDDENLY...I hear a bell ring. I panicked and look around but doesn't know where the sound come from. The sound is getting louder and louder to my ear. In front of me, I can see white light coming from the distance. I ran away as fast as I could but the white light is reaching closer and closer to me. Without realizing it, I am already fully engulfed by the white light. I thought in my mind... "Is this the end of me?", "Has my time ran out?", "There are still a lot of things that I haven't do!". The thought keep running over and over again in my head as I fade into the white light of eternity.........

GOOD MORNING! OHAYO GOZAIMAS! That was just my alarm clock ringing away and destroyed my sweet dream. Oh man! In contrast to the dream, for the last few months, I've actually been working my ass off! Finishing up assignments before the deadline and preparing for tests. Sometimes we even stay in campus until midnight to finish up the piled up work. Below are some photos to share...


Evening at campus parking area. Beautiful sunset though. =)


The lighting along the corridor is satisfactory.


Concourse area at night.


Colleagues and friends on "night shift".


The corridor of 1st floor CIS tutorial rooms.


I was taking several shots from the same position and in one of the photos I found this.....


OMFG! WTF is that?! Is it SOMEONE or SOMETHING?!


There are many unexplained possibilities to the photo above. Some say it is the effect of lighting, some say it is someone's shadow, some say it is one of those supernatural encounter. So what is it, people?! The photo still remain as a mystery. Strange things do happen in the campus at night.

Okay, to prove that I've been a workaholic, I captured a few screen shots of my desktop from the last few months. The differences are really obvious...


This is how my desktop looks like when I'm having holidays or when I'm assignment-free.


This is how my desktop looks like when i was rushing through my PIA assignment.


This is how my desktop looks like when i was rushing through my JAVA assignment.


LASTLY, I would like to use this post to wish S.K.Y a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! All the best geng, may the happiness always be with you!

*Double-Peace*


0 comments:

Post a Comment