The day when 21 karat turns 22 karat...

April 25, 2009

It's the day of the year again, when we get a little bit wiser. It's the day of the year again, when greater responsibility comes stacking up our hands. It's the day of the year again, when the burden on our shoulders gets heavier. Yes, that's right! It's the day when 21 karat turns 22 karat!

Oh nevermind if you do not get it, it's my birthday! This is a very outdated post, but yeah, who cares. On my birthday itself, there's no big bash nor big celebration, just a small steamboat dinner with family and then blowing some candles.

Mostly fish balls and crab sticks.


Chicken-flavored soup.


Tiramisu Cheese Cake.


Happy Birthday to me~


April 26, 2009

The day after that, went to Capers to have dinner with S.K.Y, Jestina & Andy. When I arrived there, I saw some presents on the table! That definitely was a surprise which I didn't expect at all. THANK YOU GUYS!!! YOU DA MAN!!! =)

Me reading the greetings on the card.


Look at this guy's happy face! *LOL* (Sorry this photo kind of blur-ish)


0 comments:

Post a Comment