Buffet at Tandoor.com

June 11, 2009

Finally! The days after my exam and freedom is in the air. So one night, Jes decided to go to Tandoor for dinner. It was actually planned a while ago, but due to me having my exam week, so it was cancelled.


Tandoor.com


Tandoor with their finest Indian cuisine.
Didn't take photo of all the buffet dishes, just those on my plate. =(


The right side of where i was sitting.


This is not the whole restaurant, by the way. It is way bigger than this. The place was very comfortable and relaxing. Accompanied by some classic instrumental indian music. A really great place to hang out and dine for a few hours =)


Ceiling lamp =)


The left side of where i was sitting.


...and NO! This is not the museum! We're still at the restaurant.


Let me remind you again. We're still inside the restaurant. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment