Dinner at Villa Mauri

June 17, 2009

This is the first time I've been to this place, or worse, it is the first time I've heard of this place. (I know, very sakai right?) From the name, I actually thought it is a huge Villa with big swimming pool where people can rent it, order some buffet catering and host their party there. But no, none of what I thought were true. It turned out to be a restaurant, an Italian Cuisine Ristorante.

Anyway, the plan was to belated-ly celebrate HuiFang's birthday (Thanks HuiFang!) and also to have a reunion dinner with the 3 ladies, Tyng, YingSing and ChiouYen, who just came back from the UK. Ok, less words, more photos, check it out!

Reunited, after nearly a year studying in the UK.


ChiouYen, Tyng, HuiFang and also YingSing, the chocolate model.


Ok, to tell you the truth, I'm not good at remembering those Italian food name (Pasta, Lasagna, Baccala, Panini, Risotto and etc etC ETC!!!) Eventually, I forgot all of them and all the food photos below are without their real name, only named to the best of my knowledge.


Tomato soup with clamshell and prawn
Before I realized it, the soup was already half gone :(


Vegetarian Pizza


Beef Pasta Tube


Shredded cheese in a small bucket-like container


Pineapple Pizza with the other pastas


Seafood Pizza


Vegetarian Pasta


Pepperoni Mushroom Pizza


HOT chocolate cake with HOT chocolate fillings and COLD vanilla ice cream topping
This dessert is simply delicious! I rate 9 of 10 :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment