The day I went to see the Godzilla!

July 26, 2009

I get my gears and weapons ready and head off to a deserted land. I'm the only survivor left on this earth and I'm the only person capable to bring this god-like monster down. I took a deep breath and fired a bright flare into the sky. Out comes the monster and I say "BRING IT ONNNN!!!!". The next thing I knew, I was squashed into a pulp. The End. Today is the end of mankind and the earth is officially owned by the Godzilla.


Anyway, back to reality. That is not the Godzilla I mean. I wouldn't be here to type this post if that's the thing I went to see. The monster I mean is the Nissan Skyline GT-R35 also known as the Godzilla.

Last week was the launch of the Nissan Skyline GT-R35 in Brunei and the day after that, the car is open for public showcase at Nissan/Boustead Showroom at Beribi/Kiarong. I've always wanted to see and touch this car in real life. One of my favourite cars out there, and also most car enthusiast's I would say. So I planned to visit the showroom with some friends, but in end, I end up going alone. So ya, it was a worthwhile visit nevertheless. I managed to grab some photos but it was difficult with some many people around. Oh well, a public showcase is meant to be that way. Check out that ride!











Too bad Boustead do not allow the public to sit inside the car. We can just view the car from the outside. No checking out what is inside the car nor what is under the hood.

But also present were the previous generation of the R35, which are the R32 and R33. I heard that the R32 and R33 here were owned by somebody and they are only for car show. But anyway, these two rides are sweet ass.






After the car show, I went to find Jes, Andy and Shin then we decided to hangout at De Tymz Cafe, Kiulap. I was browsing through the menu and I decided to order this...


What is the first thing in your mind when you see this? LOL. Anyway, this is the "Limone Beer" I ordered. It really does look like a beer, just less bubble. It is lemon flavoured and I would say it doesn't taste anything like a beer, more like a shandy.

Tiger Lager Beer. Oops I mean, Limone Beer.


The Hot Dog Monte Carlo which is under promotion at De Tymz Cafe.


Leftovers


And lastly, today is the 1st of August, guess whose birthday it is? Yeah you got that right. It is Mr. LimKokHui Birthday. Happy birthday man, sorry lah no edit the photo, too much work. LOL

Happy Birthday
!

Is that Carlberg or Green Tea? LOL


0 comments:

Post a Comment