Oh~ Summer Sunset

It's been quite a while since I last posted. Have been really busy with work attachment in the day time. Night time, I just hangout with friends. After that what? Sleep lahhh, I'm not Superman OK! Now, let's just get back to the topic.

For the past few weeks, the weather has been really hot. Why is that? Well, I don't know. What causes the weather to be hot? It's definitely the sun. So will the weather still be hot once the sun already set? Sometimes yes, usually no. Okay class, so the key word here is "Sunset".

Okay, personally, I'm a sunset lover. Meaning I enjoy looking at sunset. Don't know why, but it is just simply beautiful. Below are a collection of sunset photo that I've taken thus far. It wasn't really the best but it's the best I could get. So Sunset Lovers, enjoy the setting sun.

Taken on a hill top.
Like how the sunset contrast with the sky.


The same goes with this one.


Taken at Chempaka hilltop.


Taken from inside my car.


Orange sky


Taken a few weeks back at the stadium. The day when most part of Brunei's forest caught fire. That day was all hot and hazy due to the forest fire. The sun at 6pm was so red. Does the forest fire has anything to do with the red hot sun?


The red hot sun taken with 12X Digital Zoom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment